Through the Community Navigator Pilot Program, CDFA will invest in partner organizations around the state to advance small business development and expand wealth-building pathways in New Hampshire. Key community-based partners (“Spokes”) include:
- Northwest Spoke (Grafton and Coos Counties) – Grafton Regional Development Corporation (GRDC) & Coos Economic Development Corporation (CEDC);
- Northeast Spoke (Belknap, Carroll and Strafford Counties) – Belknap Economic Development Council (BEDC) and Wentworth Economic Development Corporation (WEDCO);
- Southeast Spoke (Hillsborough, Merrimack and Rockingham Counties) – Regional Economic Development Center of Southern NH (REDC);
- Southwest Spoke (Cheshire and Sullivan Counties) – Hannah Grimes Center (HGC) and River Valley Community College (RVCC); and
- Statewide Spoke – NH Small Business Development Center (SBDC).